We offer you the possibility of engraving your initials, your first name or any other element on our bags
lundi Weekender | WILSON Chestnut
To better assist you with your orders, Duties and Taxes are already included and there won't be any additional charge upon shipping.
This weekender bag was made by mixing our smooth leather and our grained leather. These two leathers have been tanned with natural materials (tree bark), thus greatly reducing the use of chemicals. They remain nevertheless very resistant and will patina with the years.
Want to go to the gym at lunchtime or after work, or simply go away for the weekend? This bag will allow you to take all your stuff with you, and in style.
- A storage space for your clothes
- A computer pocket, sized to accommodate a 13 to 15 inch computer (maximum length of the computer: 36 cm/14,17 Inch) or a tablet.
- A dedicated pocket for your cables, with our plug retention system.
- 2 soft pockets for your small accessories (mouse, AirPods, wallet, ....).
- 2 Neoprene pockets for your smartphone and external battery.
- 2 pockets for your business cards.
- A leather strap with carabiner to hang your keys.
- A flat outside pocket for your passport / ID.
- 2 external and independent pockets will allow you to lodge a pair of shoes or your toilet bag for example
This bag is offered with its strap for a shoulder carry supported by 4 metal buckles to optimize the stability of the bag, and will be delivered to you in a protective pouch.
Materials used :
- Main material : full grain leather with semi-vegetable tanning - read more
- Secondary material : smooth leather with semi-vegetable tanning - read more
- Inner lining : 100% polyester canvas.
- YKK zipper - Excella range with double slider.
Our leather is certified Leather Working Group (LWG). This is a label that evaluates tanneries around the world. 100% of our leather used is LWG certified
Dimensions : Length 50 cm (19,68 Inch)/ Width 25 cm (9,84 Inch)/ Height 20=>25 cm (7,87=>9,84 Inch) - Complies with most airline restrictions.